[GRASS-user] GRASS Database doesn't copy correctly

Daniel Lee lee at isi-solutions.org
Fri Jul 22 18:09:20 EDT 2011

I tried compressing it and moving the compressed file to the server, that
worked. I'd never heard of rsync before - that sounds like an elegant
solution, I'll try that one. Otherwise I at least have the tarball version
on the server now. Thanks!

--

B.Sc. Daniel Lee

Geschäftsführung für Forschung und Entwicklung

ISIS - International Solar Information Solutions

Deutschhausstr. 10

35037 Marburg

Festnetz: +49 6421 379 6256

Mobil: +49 176 6127 7269