[GRASS-user] flow accumulation

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Jul 22 15:15:58 EDT 2011

The main accumulation output maps of both r.terraflow and r.watershed are accumulation maps. The value of each cell in these maps is the number of upslope cells contributing runoff to that cell.

Unless you check a flag to turn it off, the values for r.watershed are negative if the contributing basin extends beyond the map or region.

MIchael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: 	http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
		http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton