[GRASS-user] ARC GRID File Won't Import

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jul 29 17:02:22 EDT 2011

   I'm going to use a different DEM source (this one from the USGS NED). It
is stored as an arc/info grid file so I thought the appropriate module to
use is r.in.arc. I'm using the wxPthon GUI, and specifying the hdr.adf, but
the import fails because required parameters are not found.

   No other file in that subdirectory works, either.

   I'm almost certain that I used r.in.arc previously with these files and
specified the hdr.adf as the information source. However, I'm not seeing
what I'm doing incorrectly here and would appreciate a clue stick.

Thanks,

Rich