[GRASS-user] mentor required to help publish a GRASS addon (DEM)

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Tue Jun 7 07:51:18 EDT 2011

Dear Rebecca,

I have recently worked on a number of GRASS shell scripts
for signal processing (also with archaeological applications
in mind). Email me your script and note, or (provided it's
not very large), attach and email it to this list.

I will have a look at it to see if it needs any improvements
and test it on Windows and Mac OS X (not this week, though).

Have you written a manual page for it yet?

Cheers,

Ben