[GRASS-user] Re: Drivetime Isochrones

RKiTect evan.apostol at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 13:54:06 EDT 2011

**UPDATE**

Ok, so i have figured out one part of the problem. Perhaps somone can
provide some further guideance?

I have used the v.net function on my arc shapefile, using the nodes
operation to create another shapefile with just the nodes of the network. I
can then input into the v.net.iso tool both of these files (the arc and
nodes layers respectivlely). up to this point i am stuck, becuae i can't
figure out how to specifiy the centre points for the isoline calculations...
i am thinkning i need to modify the attribute table of my nodes layer, but
not sure how this should be done... does anyone have any experience in using
v.net.iso in GUI format, that could help me?

Any input is much appreciated.