[GRASS-user] v.net.iso setup - whats missing?

RKiTect evan.apostol at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 23:25:08 EDT 2011

I am having trouble getting this function to work properly. I ran the v.net
function to connect my centres to my network (presumably sucsessfully). Then
i input the arc file and centre (point) files into the alayer=1, nlayer=2
respectivly, set my categories and distances, and when i run it, nothing is
allocated. My output network's attribute table consists of one column, with
a row for each line segment, and 1's for each segment... However, the roads
that are inaccessible b/c of region clip are removed, so i beleive the
routing process is running, i just cant seem to get it to split the network
using distances... I think i am missings something fairly simple, but cannot
seem to get it... Any help is much appreciated; i have been trying to figure
this out through trial and error for over a week, and am getting tired! :/

Cheers,
Evan