[GRASS-user] Tutorial Not Same as GRASS 6.4

Sylvain Maillard sylvain.maillard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 03:33:01 EST 2011

You just launch GRASS with the old Tcl/Tk interface
(http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/html64_user/gis.m.html) and
the tutorial was made with the "new" wxGUI
(http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/html64_user/wxGUI.html)

GRASS 6.4.0RC5+39438 is quite old, there are a lot of bug fixes and
improvements in the user interface, you will better have to download
the latest release from the website
(http://grass.osgeo.org/download/index.php). As the wxGUI is now the
default GUI, you will better understand what is written in the
tutorial ;)

cheers,
Sylvain