[GRASS-user] Converting from FileGDB

Mike mswope at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 14:55:28 EST 2011

The current problem is that anything outside of ESRI licensing couldnt
access the FGDB. They have recently released a linux api for the format,
though I assume that eventually there will be something that works. I
believe there are some features on the NHD that cannot be done on the
Personal geodatabase, hence using the FGDB. Your best bet is to ask if they
can give you another format or find someone with a ESRI license.