[GRASS-user] Creating raster of geographic coordinates

Nepomuk Reinhard nape1 at gmx.de
Wed Mar 2 06:21:27 EST 2011

Dear all,

I'm a newbie in grass GIS so I'm sorry, if this question is very simple. Has
anyone any idea how to create a raster map including only the information of
the latitude and longitude of each cell? I want to write a script to compute
the solar elevation angle for a large area and time range and it would be
easier with this map. Can anyone help me? Thank you very much