[GRASS-user] Creating raster of geographic coordinates

razmjooeis at faunalia.co.uk razmjooeis at faunalia.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 06:37:55 EST 2011

Do your cells contain some other information (i.e. the variable you want
to create raster for) apart from lat and long?
What format is your lat/long file? text or some sort of a vector?
Do you want to directly convert the values to cells with raster values or
having some interpolation and TINs?

Could you send a small sample of your date?

Cheers
Sab