[GRASS-user] Re: Creating raster of geographic coordinates

Nepomuk Reinhard nape1 at gmx.de
Wed Mar 2 08:35:25 EST 2011

No I don't have any other information, lat and long are variables in my
formulas and I want to create a map to make it easier to integrate them in
my script. I want to have cells that contain only lat long as information.
At the moment I don't have any data with the coordinates because I wanted to
know the way to create the map first to decide what sort of data I choose.
But I will look for some data I can get and then write again, thanks for
your reply.

Greetings
Nepomuk