[GRASS-user] Error while removing file

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Mon Mar 14 10:27:24 EDT 2011

Greetings

I'm trying to remove a file named new_clump at Area and I get this error:
[new_clump at Area] is a base map for [myscript.tmpV at Area]. Remove forced.
misc: couldn't be removed
I'm already using -f flag from g.remove function.
myscript.tmpV was a file that I generated from this new_clump. But, now
I don't have that file in Area MAPSET ( I already checked in the Area
folder) so I wasn't suppose to get this error.
How can I remove this raster without getting this nonsense error
Thanks

Best regards,
Antonio R.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5952 (20110314) __________