[GRASS-user] r.proj -Segmentation fault

TimNorwey timmy_weyrer at live.at
Thu Mar 17 11:18:19 EDT 2011

Hy!

I´m trying to re-project a GEOTIFF using r.proj. When executing my command,
I always get the message "Segmentation fault". I tried to find something in
the forum and I found the post:
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/GRASSLIST-4255-Segmentation-fault-while-using-v-proj-r-proj-tc1851719.html
Segmentation fault - GRASSLIST 4255  ... but I don´t really understand what
I have to do.

Before I was using v.proj and it worked without any problems.

My command:
r.proj in=tif_btr_84 out=dem30_tif location=reproj_tif_84
mapset=reproj_tif_84 method=bilinear resolution=30

Thanks in advance!

Cheers Tim