[GRASS-user] GRASS plugin

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Mar 21 09:40:09 EDT 2011

Hi all.
The GRASS plugin does not have a maintainer since long. We at Faunalia
have done some smaller fixes, and financed, together with others, some
more bugfixing, through[0].
This situation is not ideal: without regular maintenance, bugs creep in,
and eventually major problems come out. Currently we have several
serious issues on vectors in Windows. It is therefore important that
someone fixes this, in order GRASS will remain fully usable from QGIS,
on all operating systems.
I'm therefore asking all the serious GRASS-QGIS users to step up and
give a hand, with either developer time or money. You are free not to do
it, but if you do it the future of this important tool will be bright
and reliable.
All the best.
--
http://www.faunalia.it/pc