[GRASS-user] Managing the Harmonized World Soil Database in GRASS

Sylvain Maillard sylvain.maillard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 06:44:29 EDT 2011

Hi,

some month ago I had to make some maps with the HWSD database. I used the
mdbtool (http://mdbtools.sourceforge.net/) to extract all tables from the
.mdb file to some sql files. Then I just imported all the table in a
postgres database, and it is quite easy to access them in GRASS ...

Regards,
Sylvain