[GRASS-user] i.atcorr: icdn with aerosol optical depth (AOD)

Gaspar Reyes Póndigo gos47 at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 15:50:02 EDT 2011

VERY THANKS  Markus.

The solution of the two lines is fine, perfect. Its work

Example of " correct code for ICDN" when it is estimated of aerosol optical depth without data of visibility.

7                                            # geometrical conditions
01 25 16.63 -96.676 15.758 # data general
1                                           # atmospheric mode
2                                           # aerosol mode
0                                           # visibility
0.112                                    # aerosol optical depth 550 nm
-0.192523                            # mean target elevation above sea level [km]
-1000                                   # sensor on board a satellite
28                                        # spectral band