SV: SV: SV: [GRASS-user] Vector map text legend (now more spesific about logarithmic raster legend)

Martin Album Ytre-Eide Martin.Album.Ytre-Eide at nrpa.no
Wed May 25 05:37:38 EDT 2011

In my case, I am looking for a way to get a logarithmic legend and thought that I might use categories for this.
You can set the r.colors -g to get logarithmic scaling of your map, but the legend will still be linear. - I can not get a logarithmic legend. I can do r.macalc log_map=log(map,10) and get a legend with values I would have to do 10^x to get the numerical value - so for now I use gimp to change the values 1,2,3 to 10,100,1000. -but I wish there was another way....

Martin