[GRASS-user] introduction and testing grass-user list

Andras Balazs andras.balazs at metla.fi
Fri May 27 02:23:16 EDT 2011

Dear List Members,

first I owe you an apology, I totally forgot to introduce myself before
asking for help. My name is Andras Balazs, researcher at the Finnish
Forest Research Institute.

I am new to GRASS with some experience to gdal and Qgis. At present I am
orthorectifying aerial photos and being very pleased with the results
except some performance problems which I addressed in my previous mail
yesterday:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2011-May/060933.html

If somebody reads this, please confirm that my messages get to the list!
Thank you for your assistance in advance.

Andras