[GRASS-user] GIPE modules in GRASS 6.5 and 7.0

Laura Poggio laura.poggio at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 05:48:10 EDT 2011

Thank you very much for all suggestions. I now managed to get a working
version of all GIPE modules in grass65 downloading older version from the
svn. By working I mean that they can be loaded and seem to work with test
data I tried. I will test them more seriously. I will also try to test them
on the 6.4.1 version.

In this way I can wait a little bit longer before starting to use GRASS 7.0
for serious work.

Thank you again.

Laura