[GRASS-user] NVIZ Raster resolution

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 09:28:59 EDT 2011

Hi,

2011/11/4 Paul Shapley <p.shapley at gmail.com>:
> I'm using GRASS 6.4.2RC1-1 but cannot get a high resolution from an input

OSGeo4W? Than I suggest GRASS 6.4.2RC1-2.

> dem/raster surface that i've been using with previous versions of Grass.
> NVIZ will display the raster okay but will not allow a high res render. I
> understand NVIZ is in transition to python but which Grass version (windows
> installer) does NVIZ work fully.

Do you mean wxNviz [1]? GRASS 6 contains quite old version of wxNviz
(Google Summer of Code 2008/2010), improved version of wxNviz (Google
Summer of Code 2011 [2]) is available in GRASS 7 [3] or you can try
OSGeo4W package `grass70-dev`.

Martin

[1] http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/WxNviz
[2] http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/WxNviz_GSoC_2011