[GRASS-user] Running a Python script in GRASS6.4.1-RC2

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Fri Nov 4 10:31:17 EDT 2011

Greetings

I have built a python script and it runs just fine in Windows GRASS.
when I try to compile it in Linux it places the script file in script
folder but when I try to run It I get the following error in Command
Outputwindow:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/grass-6.4.2RC1/etc/wxpython/gui_modules/p
rompt.py", line 1098, in OnKeyPressed

self.parent.RunCmd(cmd)
  File "/usr/local/grass-6.4.2RC1/etc/wxpython/gui_modules/g
output.py", line 534, in RunCmd

task = gtask.parse_interface(command[0])
  File "/root/Downloads/grass/grass-6.4.2RC1/dist.x86_64
-unknown-linux-gnu/etc/python/grass/script/task.py", line
451, in parse_interface
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-
packages/elementtree/ElementTree.py", line 961, in XML

return parser.close()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-
packages/elementtree/ElementTree.py", line 1251, in close

self._parser.Parse("", 1) # end of data
xml.parsers.expat
.
ExpatError
:
no element found: line 1, column 0

and it does not launch the modules Interface
Any idea of what is happening and how to fix this?
Thanks
Regards
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6601 (20111104) __________