[GRASS-user] Raster and shape files miss aligned.

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Nov 8 14:23:58 EST 2011

Kirk,

My guess is that the projection information for one of the original files is incorrect. My bet is on the shapefile. You can test by importing a 3rd file where you know the projection info is good (e.g., something from USGS or an SRTM) and seeing which one matches and which one doesn't.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)