[GRASS-user] Problem while compile source.."gcc.exe: installation problem, cannot exec"

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Wed Nov 16 06:36:35 EST 2011

Hello Sandip,

I got the same error as you some weeks ago when compiling.
Please read here for my solution:
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/Compiling-WINGrass-MinGW-problem-td6947616.html

You followed the wiki (how to compile on windows)? When copying all the folders into the subfolders also the libexec folders must be copied from mingw32-make and mingw-runtime although the don't exist in the osgeo4w directory by default. Thats what helped in my case.
And make sure there are no spaces in the source tree path.

Hopefully the link above will help you!

/Johannes

-------- Original-Nachricht --------