[GRASS-user] getting error msg "g.echo.exe not found" to compile source code

Sandip Maity sandip.stesalit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 08:01:21 EST 2011

Dear Johannes,

"Unzip the folder and copy its sub folder contents into the corresponding
sub folders of c:\osgeo4w\apps\msys."=> I have to copied every sub folder
of the make file to msys directory. in many cases the sub folder name also
same. then i have to digging or overwrite.

In compile_on_windows, please see the 6th step here also i am facing same
problem for copying.

Please help me.

Thanks and regards.

Sandip