can't find gui_modules/menuform.py -- was [GRASS-user] LiDAR LAS import

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 10:56:51 EST 2011

Changed the subject so it's separated from the LIDAR discussion.

Markus N.: the latest svn has fixed the location wizard problem. It now works.

I'm still getting errors when I try to run v.in.lidar. It complains that:

python: can't open file
'/home/daniel/grass_src/grass_trunk/dist.i686-pc-linux-gnu/etc/gui/wxpython/gui_modules/menuform.py':
[Errno 2] No such file or directory

Is there anything I can do?

Cheers
Daniel