[GRASS-user] Problems while running d.out.file

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Mon Nov 28 13:33:13 EST 2011

Hi
Sorry to get back to this question again but I was not able to solve this.
Ok
1- I have plotted my raster
2- I have added a command layer with this d.barscale bcolor=none at=0,90
3- If I use the "Save display to graphic file" functionality it works
just fine. But If i try to set a smaller Width and Height:
   a) if I place barscale at 0,90 it gets cut
   b) If I place barscale at 0,0 it does not get cut but barscale gets
over the image

Is there any other suggestion on resizing PNG output without loosing
image and barscale?

Another question: when I launch a new Map Display window: Is it possible
to define its size?
Thanks
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6666 (20111128) __________