[GRASS-user] d.vect colour wheel not active wxGUI 6.4.2RC1

Shane Litherland litherland-farm at bigpond.com
Wed Oct 19 22:12:07 EDT 2011

Hi all,

in d.vect dialog, going to select colour for lines/fill, the colour
wheel can be moved around with mouse, but the colour chosen on the wheel
isn't recognised to start with by the dialog. I found I had to click on
the eye-dropper icon, then click the colour wheel with the eye-dropper
tool. then the colour showed in bar at bottom as the new colour, and I
could continue to move the wheel around and the new colour would display
accordingly.

I'm fairly sure in 6.4.1 I could just select a colour on the wheel with
the mouse and 'OK' and it would be the new colour for the vector
line/fill. Don't remember ever having to use the eye-dropper tool within
the dialog itself.

any others find this too? ubuntu 10.04.3 64 bit, wxGUI python 2.6

cheers,
shane