[GRASS-user] strange expresion in selected map name

Juan Miguel Garijo saldinet at yahoo.es
Mon Oct 24 01:41:28 EDT 2011

Hello,
Choosing a map layer with the browser of any module appears a expresion like this:
mapName at en mapasDatasetName
adding 'en mapas' at the normal one mapName at DatasetName
So, after it can't read it well and there is un error like 'map no exists'.
Erasing 'en mapas' in the expresion, everything go well.

Working with last GRASS 6.4.2RC1 of georepository of openSuse11.3 in spanish.

can be a traslation matter?
Tanks
J.M. Garijo