[GRASS-user] Re: GRASS 7 configuration with libLas

ahmadou dicko dicko.ahmadou at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 12:10:01 EDT 2011

Hi Markus

I installed liblAs from source (here) so I already have the header :

/usr/local/include/liblas/liblas.hpp
/usr/local/include/liblas/capi/liblas.h

Is not an issue and it works...i just want to share this because when i
faced this problem googling was not very helpful to me.

And if someone have the same problem it can be fix using this method
(symlink) for the time being.

Ahmadou