[GRASS-user] Re: Add DB entries to vector line (after v.split)

wittich vwittich at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 15:37:36 EDT 2011

|----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |   Type of Map:  vector (level: 2)
 |   Number of points:       0               Number of areas:      0
 |   Number of lines:        598             Number of islands:    0
 |   Number of boundaries:   0             Number of faces:      0
 |   Number of centroids:    0               Number of kernels:    0
 |
 |   Map is 3D:              No
 |   Number of dblinks:      1
 |
 |   Digitization threshold: 0
 |   Comments:

> v.category in=lines_split opt=report
Layer/table: 1/lines_split
type       count        min        max
point          0          0          0
line         598          1          3
boundary       0          0          0
centroid       0          0          0
area           0          0          0
all          598          1          3

Alexander Muriy wrote:
> Deletion of the table is unnecessary, because cats in table are
> depended on categories
> of the vector objects. So all work is around categories.

Thx for the explanation.

Alexander Muriy wrote:
> > ps: I'm gonna try your shell-script (v.to.equidist), as soon I'll have
>> installed the GRASS-Addons. Right now it didn't find the grass/gis.h
>> while
>> he compiled it...
>
> I hope you're not going to compile a script? :)
Nope I try to install with the GRASS-Addons using <g.extension
extension=r.fuzzy.system>. But this command try to compile something...
whatever...  and can't find grass/gis.h while it doing this, even if it
exist under /usr/lib/grass64/include/grass/gis.h. Maybe the compiling
process looks for the 32-lib. I didn't figure it out though.