[GRASS-user] Is it possible to export a Raster to KML

katrin eggert katrineggert1980 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 03:44:08 EDT 2011

Hi
I'm Sorry but I'm lost in this...
So the email that you sent and those links in google point to use EPSG:4326
but the script requires a different one ? That doesn't make any sense...
If I define a Location with that geoid map that you sent me, will I have
what? EPSG:4326 or the one used by r.out.kml?
Thanks
Kat

http://www.google.com/search?q=google+kml+epsg