[GRASS-user] Re: Is it possible to export a Raster to KML

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:06:10 EDT 2011

I find this thread interesting.  In my experience overlaying both raster
(orthophoto) and vector data in Google Earth with KML, EPSG:4326 has worked
with no problems whatsoever.  So far as I know, GE does not apply a vertical
datum, it simply drapes the 2D data over its internal terrain model.

Would it be possible for you to share some data where you have seen that
this is a problem?

Thanks,

Roger