[GRASS-user] Re: ps.map & arrow head

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Mon Oct 31 02:34:13 EDT 2011

Alexander,

thanks for your script. Out of the office for the entire week, I'll give
it a try a bit later.
My solution was based on a spatialite export of the vector map, then
some sql fiddling with vertices coordinates, and finally re-import
corrdinates and angles as a point vector. As Hamish suggested, I could
feed the wiki, although I agree it's rather a sqlite method than a
typical grass solution.

Vincent