[GRASS-user] QT with Grass64

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Sep 1 13:59:50 EDT 2011

Also, until recently, QT also was not available as open source software on all platforms that GRASS supports. And many more people in the scientific community (from where GRASS draws most of its developers) are more familiar with Python than C++. So it's a pragmatic decision, but one that works well.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)