[GRASS-user] Re: [GRASS-windows] WinGRASS Python 2.7

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Fri Sep 2 03:47:32 EDT 2011

Hello again!

As recommended I did the changes.
I just tried to first disable the PYTHONHOME and
GRASS_PYTHON. The lines in the env.bat file are now:

rem Path to the python directory
rem set PYTHONHOME=%GISBASE%\Python25
rem if "x%GRASS_PYTHON%" == "x" set GRASS_PYTHON=python

is that correct?

I tried at this step to start GRASS but it doesn't work
anymore. Nothing is started!! So it seems that this isn't
working! Maybe I have to set the path to python.org in the
env.bat, but I don't know how the lines should look like.

What to do next? Is that a kind of bug in the WinGRASS version?

/johannes

-------- Original-Nachricht --------