[GRASS-user] v.proj

adm liesjedemeyer at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 08:49:07 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm using QGIS 1.7.0 and GRASS as a plug-in.

I want to use v.proj to reproject vector files from another location.

However when I open the location (B) where my reprojected vector file must
be safed, I can't choose my input vector file because it is in location (A).
Also when I open the (unprojected) vector file in location B, I can't select
the file. Or when I open location A, I can choose the input vector file, but
there is an error that I can't use 2 equal locations.

How does this work? I have tried several options, but they don't want to
work.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Annelies