[GRASS-user] Error starting Grass GUI

Raúl Casado Barbero raul.casado.barbero.ext at juntadeandalucia.es
Mon Sep 19 08:26:25 EDT 2011

Hello, i'm new with Grass and I like it, but I have a problem since this
morning (last friday it worked fine).

When I try to start the GUI, it launches this error:

> No module named agw.custromtreectrl
>
> Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:/Program files/GRASS
> 6.4.1/etc/wxpython/wxgui.py", line 54, in <module> import
> wx.lib.agw.customtreectrl as CT
> ImportError: No module named agw.custromtreectrl

If I run g.region -p, a new error apears (it is a translation from
spanish...):

> Can't find ordinal 3109 in LIBEAY32.dll.

The strangest thing is that last friday it worked without any problem!!!!!

Someone knows if there is a solution for this problem?

Greetings.

--
Raúl Casado Barbero
Unidad de Información Ambiental