[GRASS-user] Re: Desperate help needed 2: can' t install add-ons in other versions of GRASS.

Marcello Gorini gorini at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 19:01:02 EDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 7:24 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> ... are you sure about this?

Sorry, I must explain better.

I am in a hurry to deliver some work, so the advice was in the sense that it
would be easier (and worthier) to try to fix my older installation than
trying to get around grass 7. No doubt once I get used to grass 7, things
will get faster and better, but I would probably loose some precious time
with respect to my work at this moment.

And since my problem with my usual grass was simply due to my own
clumsiness, itś already fixed and I can get straight to work.

> > and that's
> > what I am going to do. Since I eventually managed to get my old 6.4.0svn
> > version up and running again, I am sticking with it for the time being.
>
> 6.4.0 is rather old, consider to use 6.4.2svn.
>
> Markus

I sure will. Thanks for the advice and comments.

Cheers,
Marcello.