[GRASS-user] GRASS and GRASS-DEV Package

Solimyr giannicristian at msn.com
Wed Sep 21 10:48:22 EDT 2011

Hi,
I have GRASS 6.4.1 and Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick).
I want to install an addons called 'r.seg'. I have tried to install this via
SVN but I doesn't work. After various google research, I've understand that
I don't have grass-dev package installed!I have searched around but didn't
found anything, just this:

http://packages.ubuntu.com/maverick/grass-dev
http://packages.ubuntu.com/maverick/grass-dev

I've tried to install but is not compatible!Can't install!
Do you know where I can find the grass-dev package for my GRASS and Ubuntu
version?

One more stupid thing; If I install an addons on GRASS, after that, can I
use the same on the GRASS Plugin in QGIS?
Thank you very much!

Solimyr