[GRASS-user] problems with r.to.rast3elev

Sören Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 21 13:59:58 EDT 2011

Hi Carlos,
can you please provide more information about the grass7 segfault?

Can you please print your region settings (g.region -p3)?

Can you please use gdb or valgrind to check at which line in the code
the segfault appears?

I will try to fix this issue in grass7, but i cant reproduce it on my system.

Best regards
Soeren