[GRASS-user] Removing small areas using v.clean

Pierre Roudier pierre.roudier at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 19:20:05 EDT 2011

Thanks Markus,

Here's an archive containing the input vector layer, along with
v.clean output:
https://df.bestgrid.org/quickshare/fb0bb3af778c8a03/vectors.tar.gz

Here's the result of v.info -h on the output:

COMMAND: r.to.vect input="c_means" output="foo" feature="area"
GISDBASE: /data/GRASSDATA
LOCATION: NZTM2000 MAPSET: BH USER: roudierp DATE: Thu Sep 15 17:29:53 2011
COMMAND: v.clean input="foo" layer="1"
type="point,line,boundary,centroid,area,face,kernel" output="bar"
tool="rmar
ea" thresh=900
GISDBASE: /data/GRASSDATA
LOCATION: NZTM2000 MAPSET: BH USER: roudierp DATE: Thu Sep 15 17:31:45 2011
[Raster MASK present]

Cheers,

Pierre