[GRASS-user] Removing small areas using v.clean

Pierre Roudier pierre.roudier at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 07:36:32 EDT 2011

Markus,

Thanks, that means this is no bug then.

However, in my specific case this behaviour is problematic (I do need
to merge small areas into existing/real areas), so maybe a suggestion
could be to control that behaviour through an option? Anyway, as I'm
not able to code it myself in C, so this is just a wish!

Thanks for the time you spent looking into my problem, this is much
appreciated as usual,

Pierre