[GRASS-user] help building GRASS 7 svn on MacOSX Lion

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Sep 24 11:45:17 EDT 2011

Ah, another holdout based on compiled code linked to wx libraries, instead of the current ctypes way.  If, as Glynn says, there is a ctypes replacement, use it instead and compile 64bits and don't worry about the wximgview error.

Glynn, if wxpyimgview is fully functional (or d.mon works the same), is there a a reason to keep wximgview around?  Maybe at least disable its compilation?