[GRASS-user] GRASS 7 Mac OS X (M.Barton version) problem

gene martin.laloux at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 16:14:06 EDT 2012

I have a recurring problem with version 7 of Grass (M.Barton). Every time I
start it I get the error message

"[1]+  Stopped
'/Applications/GRASS/GRASS-7.0.app/Contents/MacOS/grass.sh'
logout
There are stopped jobs."
I create a directory, different from that used by GRASS 6 and I can create a
new location and new mapsets but I cannot use them because the locking file.
gislock, is automatically created in the selected mapset when the first
window appears . I do not understand what creates this file in grass.sh or
Python script GRASS70
I use Snow Leopard