[GRASS-user] wms trouble

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 03:09:24 EDT 2012

Just a small correction - every WMS service provider must support
EXCEPTION=XML as a request parameter and return a XML document in case
of an error (see i.e. WMS 1.3.0 7.3.3.11). Every WMS client
implementation just playing with parameters without parsing XML is
doomed to fail (sooner or later).

Just my 0.02,
Maris.

2012. gada 25. aprīlis 14:49 Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com> rakstīja: