[GRASS-user] Problem with v.out.ogr?

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 30 10:56:29 EDT 2012

If this happens with GRASS 6.x, I think the expected output can be
obtained by adding the -c flag: Export features with category
(labeled) only. Otherwise all features are exported

 v.out.ogr type=line input=esw_g26a format=KML dsn=main.kml layer=7 -c

The meaning of the -c flag has been reverted in GRASS 7 to avoid cases
like these.

Markus M