[GRASS-user] qgis grass plugin

Stephen Sefick sas0025 at auburn.edu
Sat Aug 25 06:29:31 PDT 2012

All,

Maybe this is not the right list to post this too, but maybe somebody
has experience with this.  I have installed qgis and the grass plugin
from the elgis repos on SL 6.3.  Qgis can't find the grass install, and
won't accept it when I give it the path to the init script.  Does anyone
have any experience working around this?
many thanks,

--
Stephen Sefick
Auburn University
sas0025 at auburn.edu
http://www.auburn.edu/~sas0025

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the annoying little problems of being mammals.

                                 -K. Mullis

"A big computer, a complex algorithm and a long time does not equal science."

                               -Robert Gentleman