[GRASS-user] [solved] Re: qgis grass plugin

Stephen Sefick sas0025 at auburn.edu
Sun Aug 26 17:34:01 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I have solved this issue, and wanted to post my oversite.

qgis needs the library directory specified with by GISBASE.

1. start grass and issue: echo $GISBASE

2. start qgis and, when asked, navigate to the above directory.

3.enjoy
HTH,

Stephen

--
Stephen Sefick
Auburn University
sas0025 at auburn.edu
http://www.auburn.edu/~sas0025

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the annoying little problems of being mammals.

                                 -K. Mullis

"A big computer, a complex algorithm and a long time does not equal science."

                               -Robert Gentleman