[GRASS-user] command dialog notebook styles

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 12:11:50 PDT 2012

>> Can this be applied to GIS manager as well?
>
> Yes, but we must first understand how it should look like because
> there are two level of tabs (top and bottom) so they probably should
> look differently. Any suggestions are welcome.

What about hiding display (fancy green) notebook with only one display
(one tab)? I guess that having only one map display is quite common
case, so in this case the notebook is not needed at all. Am I right?

And about notebook styles, it is not sure that it is possible to
change display names for all notebook styles (types). (Changing
display name is possible now by right click on the display tab).

Unfortunately, different features are available for different
notebooks, some features are not available for native notebooks, so we
cannot have just everything.

Vaclav