[GRASS-user] Problem with Shape import - v.in.ogr crashed

Valentin Wittich vwittich at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 18:08:31 PDT 2012

Hi Martin thx for your answer.

Until today I used 6.4.1 from the ubuntugis repository but as I got the
same error message I upgraded to 6.4.2 (6.4.2~upstream2-3~pre).

I worked with 6.4.1 quite a while and had no problems at all. I'm pretty
sure that something with the Shape file goes wrong but I still need the
data from it...

Regards Valentin